Re: 33-ft simple span slab

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] I second that emotion.  A long time ago I became aware of a square, 2-way 8" floor slab spanning about 30' (each way) that deflected very excessively.  This situation sounds like it would be even worse, being one-way.

Ralph Hueston Kratz, S.E.
Richmond CA USA