Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 5:56 PM
Subject: Re: 33-ft simple span slab

I'm sure we all have our experiences that we've learned from.  The slab I mentioned was cast-in-place, 2-way and it didn't take long for it to start worrying the client because if its cracking and deflection, even though it was supported at all 4 sides.  I'm glad your experience was better.

Sincerely,

Ralph