RE: Record retention

Through the years, I have generated a lot of design calcualtions.  Storing the calcualations is starting to be an issue.  I am  contempalting on buying an utomatic feeding (50 sheets max) scanner to scan my calcs and store them on  CDs.  I would appreciate your recommendation (on scanner) and comment.

Gautam Manandhar