Concrete Torsion Angle of Twist

Is there a recommended method of analysis of determining the angle of twist of a rectangular concrete beam in torsion?  I don’t see any reference to this in the ACI 318.  The PCA Notes state the stiffness is reduced after cracking, but don’t state by how much.  Can I use traditional strength of materials equations for torsion on a square section?  What would be the shear modulus of the concrete?

Thanks for your help

Rich Lewis