steel beam[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: steel beam
- From: "Raymond Shreenan" <rshreenan(--nospam--at)adelphia.net>
- Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 21:06:56 -0700
I have a roof framing plan of an older tilt up industrial building that was retrofitted for seismic repairs. There are some steel beams labeled
" 12B14". Are these what they were called prior to being renamed W12x14? If not, does anyone know what their properties are? I have some large diameter sheet metal duct that has to be hung from the roof framing and braced for lateral and barring providing new purlins, I would like to use them if they calc.
Thanks in advance for any info y'all might have on this.
Ray Shreenan SE
- Prev by Subject: Stan Caldwell
- Next by Subject: Re: steel beam
- Previous by thread: RE: FEMA 350 continuity plates and panel zone thickness
- Next by thread: Re: steel beam