Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

steel beam

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Hi Folks:
I have a roof framing plan of an older tilt up industrial building that was retrofitted for seismic repairs.  There are some steel beams labeled
" 12B14".  Are these what they were called prior to being renamed W12x14?  If not, does anyone know what their properties are?  I have some large diameter sheet metal duct that has to be hung from the roof framing and braced for lateral and barring providing new purlins, I would like to use them if they calc.
Thanks in advance for any info y'all might have on this.
Ray Shreenan  SE