RE: Concrete Column Biaxial Bending[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: Concrete Column Biaxial Bending
- From: Jim Getaz <jgetaz(--nospam--at)shockeyprecast.com>
- Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 06:48:02 -0400
I’ve never had such low moments that the equation blew up. However, I think you can take that as your answer: the moments are sufficiently low that biaxial bending is OK.
I have no experience with your other question regarding the angle of twist due to torsion in concrete, Have you looked at the strut and tie model that ACI now uses for shear and torsion?
Precast Concrete Engineer
- Prev by Subject: Re: Concrete Column Biaxial Bending
- Next by Subject: Re: Concrete Column Biaxial Bending
- Previous by thread: Re: Concrete Column Biaxial Bending
- Next by thread: Concrete Torsion Angle of Twist