GFRC panels

I need some mechanical properties data for Glass Reinforced Concrete Panels
(GFRC) design, like flexural, shear and compressive strength. On the Internet I
only find out by now, architectural data. A manufacturer's website with a such
information will be useful for me. Thanks,

Jorge Jimenez, PE
This message was sent using http://webmail.coqui.net