From: Polhemus, Bill [mailto:bill.polhemus(--nospam--at)tyson.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 8:22 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: SEISMIC: Roof Supported Equipment

I'm really not worried about the building--I figure the diaphragm is more than adequate to take it.

I'm actually concerned about the equipment itself, along with the platform. Wouldn't want to see it go rolling in a hypothetical seismic event.

But with it being on a roof, and the Site Classification being probably a "C", I just don't think there's going to be much "there" there.