RE: UBC Live Load Reduction - Epilogue

Pathetic…

However, I can certainly understand your position.

I find myself saying to my staff “let’s just do it and get the permit…” a LOT more than I used to

In the “old days,” like when I was under 40…

Let’s let these little demagogues have their day in the sun…it’s what they want.

I did it myself again yesterday on a project…

“Dave, I don’t care if the thing is X or Y, just get me the *(&^%$$(--nospam--at)# permit!”

If the owner doesn’t seem to care, why should I?

arrrggghhhh!!!!

David L. Fisher SE PE

Senior Principal

Fisher+Partners