Re: PEMB / Masonry expansion joints

I've already documented my concerns for using masonry
on this building.  Since that fell on deaf ears, we
can at least mitigate the major problems with jointing
and flexible connections.

I think the architect can live with the joint sizes,
so I'll run with that.

Thanks,
Jim
--- "Jordan Truesdell, PE"