RE: UBC Live Load Reduction - Epilogue

Sure.

It’s the City of Moreno Valley.

But, I doubt if there is much of a demand for piers, wharves or supertanker berthing facilities in Moreno Valley. Of course, M&N could have increased it’s area of expertise since I worked there. Gosh, that’s nearly 20 years ago! Where has the time gone?

Give my regards to Bob Nichol and Dick Neill.

Regards,

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)

ALLEN DESIGNS

Consulting Structural Engineers

http://www.AllenDesigns.com

V (949) 248-8588