RE: SEISMIC: Roof Supported Equipment

Bill P. wrote:
Everything is "upgrades" (in the present case this particular plant is
"upgrading" to handle bigger chickens! I suppose the seismic design
considerations of going from 4.5 lb. birds to those weighing 6.5 lbs.
would keep us bogged down for months, if we let it!)

Do the chickens have large talons?

The chickens are live load and not included in the seismic dead load.

-gm