Wood design values for old structure

We are looking at a building built about 100 years ago in SW Missouri and are wondering what strength values we can use to analyze the wood framing.  There is a lot of Oak in this area, so the framing may be Oak (that was once somewhat common), but other likely species we might encounter would be Doug-Fir, Southern Pine, D-F-L and S-P-F.  Does anybody have any values for old wood we can use for analyzing the joists, beams, studs and columns in this old structure?

Bruce D. Holcomb, PE, SE

Structural Engineer & Vice President

Butler, Rosenbury & Partners

319 North Main, Suite 200