Re: Florida Seal

The only thing that has changed in 40 yrs. in CA is that we must have the
expiration date on the seal but we can just write in the new date as we
sign ( renewal is every 3 yrs.). Also we can reporduce the seal on our
computerized drawings. The result is that I still use my 1960s seal.

Stan Scholl, PE
Laguna Beach, CA