You are a PE and don?t know the answer?

I?m part of a 6 structural engineers on my office. I asking to them the next
question: if a single angle member is axially loaded in its longitudinal axis
until the buckling starts, the buckling occurs about the z-axis, but toward
what direction? At the intersection of the legs, or at the opposite side? Four
of the six did not find answer to my question, as usually occurs with some
conceptual questions. They obtained his PE with exams other than structural.
You are a PE and don?t know the answer?

Jorge Jimenez, SE

This message was sent using http://webmail.coqui.net