RE: Notes

Mark

Words cannot express the true joy and elation I feel knowing you have chosen the moral high ground and have the courage to let the world know. It is indeed humbling to be in the midst of such paragons of virtue.

From: Mark Pemberton [mailto:markpemberton(--nospam--at)sbcglobal.net]
Sent: May 22, 2005 1:44 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Notes

Dave,

I'm sure there are plenty of freebees out there, but I chose to purchased mine from MasterSpec.

dave lowen <jatech(--nospam--at)kwic.com> wrote:

List

Would anyone be willing to share or direct me to a web site where I can obtain general notes and specs for concrete, rebar, structural steel and lastly, siding.

Thank you.

Dave Lowen

Jarvis Office

V 519 585 5797