Re: SE character on TV next season

Apparently, this "Michael" character hasn't gotten
into character to see how we SE's tend to DESIGN a
prison, while AVOIDING going to prison...  Sad
state...  I really hope this isn't dubbed as "reality
TV" by Fox...

DT, SE
SF, CA

_http://teentvmovies.about.com/od/tvresourcesaz/a/foxfall05_2.htm_

(http://www.fox.com/schedule/2005fall/prisonbreak.htm)
> From Brett Ratner,
> the director of  the "Rush Hour" movies and "After
> the Sunset". Michael Scofield
> is a desperate  man in a desperate situation. His
> brother, Lincoln, is on
> death row and  scheduled to die in a few months for
> a murder Michael is convinced
> Lincoln did  not commit. With no other options and
> time winding down, Michael
> holds up a bank  to get himself incarcerated
> alongside his brother in Fox
> River State  Penitentiary. Once he's inside, we
> learn that Michael - a
> structural engineer with the blueprints for the
> prison - has  hatched an elaborate plan
> to break Lincoln out and prove his innocence. Senior
>  correctional officer
> Bellick offers some prison wisdom as Michael
> arrives. Then,  with the help of
> his cellmate, Sucre, Michael begins to align himself
> with a  disparate group of
> prisoners, including former mob boss John Abruzzi
> and Charles  Westmoreland, a
> man some believe to be the infamous skyjacker D.B.
> Cooper. On  the outside
> Michael has only one ally, his defense attorney and
> longtime friend,  Veronica -
> who is Lincoln's former girlfriend. Meanwhile,
> Lincoln's 15-year-old  son,
> LJ, is now adrift without his Uncle Michael's
> positive influence. This
> intriguing new series promises to reveal additional
> pieces of the puzzle each  week as
> Michael carries out his daring plan to mastermind
> the ultimate prison  break
> - and solve the far-reaching national-scale
> conspiracy that landed him  there
> in the first place. Wentworth Miller, Dominic
> Purcell, Robin Tunney, Sarah
> Wayne Callies, Peter Stormare, Amaury Nolasco, Wade
> Williams, and Marshall
> Allman star.

> Robert B. Johnson,  SE, PE
> ******* DISCLAIMER *******
> This transmission is for the  designated recipient
> only and may contain
> privileged, proprietary, or  otherwise private
> information.  If you are not the
> intended recipient,  any dissemination, distribution
> or copying is strictly
> prohibited.  If  you have received this e-mail in
> error, please notify the sender
> by replying  to this message and delete this e-mail.
> Thank  You.
> ******* END DISCLAIMER *******

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html