Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 7:51 PM
Subject: RE: stainless steel cable

Is this a "guard rail", "hand rail", or "passenger vehicle guard rail".
There is an article that was published some years ago, but is still valid.
I am out of the office right now, but I will look into it when I return.  A
lot of it has to do with how you plan to anchor it.  They can be anchored
with wedges, preform anchors, or loops on thimbles and using eye bolts.

Regards,
Harold Sprague

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org