Re: Building Rating Idea[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: nmoore(--nospam--at)innercite.com, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Building Rating Idea
- From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 12:45:42 EDT
So now there's signs everywhere, or periodic lawyer-induced notices in newspapers, telling everyone that there's dangerous stuff everywhere. Lotta good, no?
Aren't we just crying wolf?
In a message dated 5/24/05 7:24:45 AM, nmoore(--nospam--at)innercite.com writes:
Here's the text of an Earthquake warning on many of the buildings in San
Luis Obispo, California. You can probably revise it to fit your situation:
This is an unreinforced masonry building. You may not be safe inside or
near unreinforced masonry buildings during an earthquake."
I have a few pictures of these plaques and used one as part of a local
community college class photo assignment called "Fear".
Neil Moore, S.E.
neil moore and associates
- Prev by Subject: Re: Building Rating Idea
- Next by Subject: Re: Building Rating Idea
- Previous by thread: Re: Building Rating Idea
- Next by thread: Re: Building Rating Idea