Void Forms under Grade Beams[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Void Forms under Grade Beams
- From: "Gerard Madden, SE" <gmadden(--nospam--at)maddengine.com>
- Date: 24 May 2005 11:33:50 -0700
- Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 11:33:21 -0700
I have a soils engineer requiring me to design grade beams for a pier and grade beam residential foundation for an uplift of 1500 psf. He is also requiring void forms underneath the grade beams…. I thought this was an either or type of thing, not both. It’s a 1 story house and this will easily govern the design.
Any input appreciated.
- Prev by Subject: Vertical Shear in Concrete and Rebars
- Next by Subject: RE: Void Forms under Grade Beams
- Previous by thread: RE: ASTM A615 steel
- Next by thread: RE: Void Forms under Grade Beams