Re: Building Rating Idea

Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 5/24/05 9:47:57 AM, pcrocker(--nospam--at)reidmidd.com writes:
In my experience, 4 out of 5 owners want to do what the city requires and nothing more.

And while they're at it they may take an active role in persuading the city to reduce its requirements as much as possible, as I found to be the case when the California URM ordinance was being implemented.

Ralph
Yes. Politics is the word here - people deciding what is best for the people!
(Ironically, one politician always blames other politician that he or she is playing 'politics', or sometimes 'partisan politics'!)