-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Wright [
mailto:chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 11:11 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: stainless steel cable

> Lawyers are the scourge of society.
I've said this a hundred times--once more won't hurt. Lawyers don't
work in a vacuum--they work for people with a grievance, not a striving
for justice. no one with a DWI summons or a client who tells people
you're a charlatan looks for a lawyer who'll deliver justice. What he
looks for is a guy who will pull strings, stretch the truth, discredit
witnesses or whatever else it takes to beat the rap or persuade a jury.
For every chiselling defendant looking to cash in on his own stupidity,
there's an arrogant plaintiff looking to avoid responsibility for his
stupidity. Both types hire lawyers to get them what they want. The
legal profession wouldn't exist otherwise.

Christopher Wright P.E.