RE: Concrete shear wall design software

Title: Message
I've not tried it yet but IES has a concrete shearwall design program with a free 30 day trial.
http://www.iesweb.com/concretewall/index.htm

From: Alex [mailto:seaosd(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 2:19 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Concrete shear wall design software

I am looking for a concrete shear wall design software. I want to be able to draw a concrete multi-leg wall section (like U or L shapes) and draw my reinforcement configuration on that. and give it my wall design forces (Pu, Mu2-2, Mu3-3, V2-2, V3-3)

what I am expecting to get from my output would be:

1- section properties (which includes my reinforcement configuration in the section)
2- find major axis of the section
3- find cracked section properties and figure out if this section is a cracked section or not (based on input forces)
4- and finally design it

right now I use Etabs section designer but it does not incluse steel reinforcement in section property calculation and doesn't do cracked section design.

Does anybody know of any software in the market which can do these?

I appreciate any information on that.

Alex,PE