Re: SLAB ON GRADE: Truck Wheel Load[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: SLAB ON GRADE: Truck Wheel Load
- From: Stanley E Scholl <sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com>
- Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 09:13:17 -0700
- Cc: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Don't have my copy of AASHTO here in "Clinton Country."
Can someone give me the standard for a truck wheel load (incl. contact area or wheel pressure or whatever) as defined in AASHTO?
Does anyone use anything different from this for design for truck wheel loading on a slab on grade?
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, then you have received this email in error and any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. Please notify us immediately of your unintended receipt by reply and then delete this email and your reply. Tyson Foods, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates will not be held liable to any person resulting from the unintended or unauthorized use of any information contained in this email or as a result of any additions or deletions of information originally contained in this email.
- Prev by Subject: RE: SLAB ON GRADE: Truck Wheel Load
- Next by Subject: Re: SLAB ON GRADE: Truck Wheel Load
- Previous by thread: RE: SLAB ON GRADE: Truck Wheel Load
- Next by thread: Re: SLAB ON GRADE: Truck Wheel Load