Engineer needed in Riverside California

I am looking for an Engineer in Riverside California who can work with a client of mine who inherited a two story light-framed home and is doing some remodel. He wants to convert the roof from a Cedar Shake to a fairly full weight concrete tile (800 - pounds per square) and the project is too far for me to work on. The roof is cut and stacked carpenter trusses (flat ceiling) and he will probably need to do some retrofit work to make the light framing carry the load. I have informed him of the problems he may inherit on the lateral loads by increasing the roof dead load 400% but he is not concerned since the city of Riverside seems only concerned with whether or not the roof framing can accommodate the gravity load of the new roof material.
If with to contact this client (there may be other design work if I know my client) then please e-mail me privately and I'll give you his phone number and name so that can call him.

Thanks
Dennis S. Wish, PE

--

Dennis S. Wish, PE