From: Candi Anderson [mailto:canderson(--nospam--at)mercadoeng.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 1:17 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: L-Pile Analysis

Bob-

I don’t have the answer to your question, but I’m working on laterally loaded piles as well and trying to find the point of fixity.  I have some equations which require an input value for N, but it not clear to me which N value I might need to use when the pile will be driven thru several layers.  Any comments?

Candi Anderson, P.E.