Structural Engineering Opportunities

Structural Engineers

Halff Associates has immediate openings for structural engineers with MSCE or BSAE degrees and excellent grades.  New graduates are encouraged to apply.  We will also consider engineers with up to six years of meaningful experience and professional licensure.  We offer outstanding career opportunities, attractive compensation and benefit packages, and a professional work environment.  Send your resume to jobs(--nospam--at)halff.com, or Halff Associates Inc., Att: Susie Nevitt, 8616 Northwest Plaza Drive, Dallas, TX 75225.