L-Pile Analysis

I'm running the L-Pile analysis program for some laterally loaded piles.  It has output values for lbs. per inch along the length of the pile.  I don't have a manual for this program.  Does anyone know for sure what this output represents.  I need the lateral soil bearing values and I think this output has something to do with this but I really would like to know for sure.

Thanks in advance.

Bob Garner, S.E.

R. Garner

Moffatt & Nichol