L-Pile Analysis[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: L-Pile Analysis
- From: "Garner, Robert" <rgarner(--nospam--at)moffattnichol.com>
- Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 10:58:20 -0700
I'm running the L-Pile analysis program for some laterally loaded piles. It has output values for lbs. per inch along the length of the pile. I don't have a manual for this program. Does anyone know for sure what this output represents. I need the lateral soil bearing values and I think this output has something to do with this but I really would like to know for sure.
Thanks in advance.
Bob Garner, S.E.
Moffatt & Nichol
Tel.: (619) 220-6050
Fax.: (619) 220-6055
- Prev by Subject: Re: Knock-out Panel
- Next by Subject: RE: L-Pile Analysis
- Previous by thread: RE: TACOMA NARROW BRIDGE
- Next by thread: RE: L-Pile Analysis