Engineer needed in North Shore (Salton Sea) California

I received another call from a man who is owner/building a home that he purchased in default and that is located in a small community called North Shore. For those in Riverside and Imperial County, North Shore is (as the name reflects) located on the North (and East) shore of the Salton Sea. The project is a code-enforcement complaint that address many issues from the slab on grade cracks to the the roof. He was instructed to contact a professional engineer to address the issues (although an architect or designer may be able to do a lot of the work as will).

If you are interested or know of an engineer in that area (most of these jobs are handled through the engineers in the Coachella Valley, then please let me know. This is a part of the south-east corner of California including the region from Calexico along route 86 to the Colorado River (boardering Arizona and up into the Death Valley area where engineers are few and far between. I'm sure there are some who work this area, but I don't personally have a link in this region. Most of it is pretty desolate; 2-1/2 hours east of San Diego, about an hour south-east of Indio.

If you know of someone I can recommend or wish to contact the client yourself, please e-mail me privately and I will pass on the information.

Thanks
Dennis S. Wish, PE
--

--