Re: Steel-Detail: this just in......

Paul,
I think what Dave is referring to is the structural
steel.  You are right but the structural drawings
should include a note similar to your first paragraph
in which you direct the bidder's attention to all the
other stuff. The structural drawings in that case were
most likely referring to the designer's covering his butt.
Gary