RE: E-Files and Clients....

Dave:

Depending on the project and the client, we SOMETIMES let outside entities
Have our PLAN files for coordination purposes or shop drawings...

WE NEVER let our detail sheets out of the office in *.dwg form...ever.

I'll send people pdf's all day long; but NEVER cad *.dwg details.

When we release the plan files to subs, we make them sign a release and
Pay us a fee...

David L. Fisher  SE  PE
Senior Principal
Fisher + Partners Structural Engineers inc
372 West Ontario
Chicago 60610

312.573.1701
312.573.1726 fax