RE: Connections Designing, General Standards? POLL

Our general notes day that unless noted otherwise, to use
60% of the uniform load constant for non-composite beams
And 90% of the ulc for composite beams

If the reactions exceed these values, then we post 'em on the drawings...

David L. Fisher  SE  PE
Senior Principal
Fisher + Partners Structural Engineers inc
372 West Ontario
Chicago 60610

312.573.1701
312.573.1726 fax