From: Polhemus, Bill [mailto:bill.polhemus(--nospam--at)tyson.com]
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2005 5:14 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: E-Files and Clients....

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Polin [mailto:KevinPolin(--nospam--at)Cyberonic.com]
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2005 4:37 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

-----/Original Message-----

> So it's a MONEY THING?...

Sheesh! How OLD are you!?!?

> Just Like I thought, don't start talking like a Neo-Con...

The notion of working to make MONEY has a very wide spectrum of
political support. The only difference between "liberal" and
"conservative" is whence the money originates--or ought to. So this of
yours is a non-sequitur.

> it's about more than just money it's about HAPPY CLIENTS and a faster
adaptation of new
> safer technology.

Which in turn helps us make more money.

If you're a twenty-something, I thoroughly understand. You'll grow out
of it.

If not....

Never mind.

solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee,
then you have received this email in error and any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
Please notify us immediately of your unintended receipt by reply and then
delete this email and your reply. Tyson Foods, Inc. and its subsidiaries and
affiliates will not be held liable to any person resulting from the
unintended or unauthorized use of any information contained in this email or
as a result of any additions or deletions of information originally
contained in this email.