STEEL TRUSS DESIGN[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: STEEL TRUSS DESIGN
- From: CLINT ALBUNIAN <clintcpu(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 23:00:25 -0700 (PDT)
- Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
Can somebody e-mail to me a manual/hand computation(procedures) about steel truss design that is subjected to wind & earthquake load. Thanks for your help.
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new Resources site!
- Prev by Subject: Steel Connections Seminar in NJ Wednesday
- Next by Subject: FW: Steel-Detail: Flexible wind moments
- Previous by thread: OT: Pondering on Life, Hinduism, Relativity, DNA and Transitions
- Next by thread: Engineer's Liability? (Gravity load only design)