RE: Sealed drawings

Actually, we routinely seal the "For Construction" drawings on most
projects, not just the "For Permit" set.  We seal the original vellums/
mylars and then reproduce the drawings for the bid or construction
documents.  This ensures that the drawings used for construction are the
approved drawings.  For a while some states would not allow sealing
reproducibles but I'm not aware of any such current restrictions in the
states that I am registered in.

William C. Sherman, PE
(Bill Sherman)
CDM, Denver, CO