RE: IBC Special inspection for Slab-on-Grade supporting HVAC unit.

Did anybody else get these messages with unrecognized paragraph formatting? Does anybody know how to work around it in Hotmail?

Find e-mail and documents on your PC instantly with the new MSN Search Toolbar?FREE! ******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* *** * Read list FAQ at: http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp * * This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers * Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To * subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to: * * http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp * * Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you * send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted * without your permission. Make sure you visit our web * site at: http://www.seaint.org ******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********