RE:

Oh, I don’t doubt that for one minute…

I must confess, when we get our hands on a set of drawings from another engineering

Firm, I LOVE to go through it and see if there are things we can learn or detail better…

This is FAR different from importing someone’s CAD file and including it in my set.

At least in my scenario, I have to spend my time and money making changes or improvements to my details

That I have already spent $$$$$ developing….

The other guy just copies a file.

David L. Fisher  SE  PE

Senior Principal

Fisher + Partners Structural Engineers inc

372 West Ontario

Chicago 60610

312.573.1701

312.573.1726 fax