Braced Frame Anchorage

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] I'm working on a braced frame using the exception in the code for 1 and 2 story buildings- the code allows any configuration as long as the brace is designed to Omega the design force. The questions is do I then design the concrete anchorage to the force without the Omega factor. I looked at the Hardy Frame Info and the simpson steel strong wall and this is what they seem to have done.
Thanks for any insight
Tim