Re: IBC Special inspection for Slab-on-Grade supporting HVAC unit.

an engineer who refers to an "air-supported slab"  or an "air-supported bridge"  deserves the ridicule they will receive.

Funny, I took it as a joke, or sarcasm, not a serious reference to a slab literally supported by air.  Guess I missed the point, again.

Ralph