From: Elias Hahn [mailto:ehahn(--nospam--at)eepdx.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 10:49 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: IBC Special inspection for Slab-on-Grade supporting HVAC unit.

I’m sorry, I didn’t realize my second question was a stupid one.  I got an answer to it, although I did get insulted (AWESOME!  Makes me want to continue to use this list to learn!).  I still have nothing to cite that says “ A slab on grade is nonstructural”, and since this was a little bit of an argument, it’s better to have literature to site than someones word, especially the word of someone who calls me a code monkey.

Anyways, thanks to those who helped, I appreciated that.