From: Tim & Dadre [mailto:stickyfeet(--nospam--at)earthlink.net]
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 9:38 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Braced Frame Anchorage

I'm working on a braced frame using the exception in the code for 1 and
2 story buildings- the code allows any configuration as long as the
brace is designed to Omega the design force.  The questions is do I then
design the concrete anchorage to the force without the Omega factor.  I
looked at the Hardy Frame Info and the simpson steel strong wall and
this is what they seem to have done.
Thanks for any insight
Tim