Re: Balanced Moment vs PT Moment

Yes,

I was confusing the "balanced load" (from the load balancing method) with generating a "balanced moment". When apparently the "balanced moment" is just the resulting PT moment and cannot always be derived directly from the "balanced load".

 It would seem more logical just to call it the "PT moment" but it appears as the standard for some reason to refer to it as the "balanced moment".

Meet FREE Music: Get 5 FREE songs when you buy 1 song at music.msn.com ******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* *** * Read list FAQ at: http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp * * This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers * Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To * subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to: * * http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp * * Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you * send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted * without your permission. Make sure you visit our web * site at: http://www.seaint.org ******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********