RE: Paypal

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] Actually there are benefits, like not having to wait for the cheque in the mail or go to the bank to deposit it.

I assume it is the same in the US but we can
- organise it through our bank (even though we do not have a credit card with the bank)
- the party does not have to bank with the same bank
- pay about $2.50 per month plus 2% (electronic lodgement is a higher monthly fee)
- charge the customer extra if you want to recover the fees but 2% is worth it, especially on small amounts,  if you do not have to continually send reminders etc and wait for the money
- not get charged fees for bouncy cheques
- not get charged fees for banking cheques