Re: Paypal[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: nmoore(--nospam--at)innercite.com, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Paypal
- From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 01:47:13 EDT
I received one of these calls also around mid-day. When I asked who they were, they kept repeating weather I took cash or a credit card. I eventually hung up. From the comments on the list, it looks like they are going down the California S.E.'s list.
Happened to me today too (asking if I took credit cards, then hanging up on me).
Ralph Hueston Kratz, S.E.
Richmond CA USA
- Prev by Subject: Re: Paypal
- Next by Subject: PEMB / Masonry expansion joints
- Previous by thread: RE: Paypal
- Next by thread: California code