Re: Paypal

I received one of these calls also around mid-day.  When I asked who they were, they kept repeating weather I took cash or a credit card.  I eventually hung up.  From the comments on the list, it looks like they are going down the California S.E.'s list.

Happened to me today too (asking if I took credit cards, then hanging up on me).

Ralph Hueston Kratz, S.E.
Richmond CA USA