RE: California code

Yes, pretty much.

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Maxwell [mailto:smaxwell(--nospam--at)engin.umich.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 8:40 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: California code

OK, I know that California has their CBC, which is basically the 1997
UBC with some modifications.  Being as I am getting old and senile, I
cannot recall (at least definitively) if California has a seperate
residential code or not.  I seem to recall that there is no residential
code...just the CBC...at least right now.  I recall discussions that
they will adopt the IRC in the relatively near future.  Am I recalling
things correctly?

Thanks,

Scott
Adrian, MI