Wood Diaphragm flexibility - wind load ?

Do we need to check wood diaphragm flexibility (rigid or flexible diaphragm) when it is subjected to wind load?  Section 1630.6 of UBC has provision to check diaphragm flexibility for earthquake load.  I could not find any requirement under UBC97- chapter 16 “wind design” to address this.  Or it is acceptable to consider wood diaphragm as flexible diaphragm for wind design.  Can anyone give me some insight on this?

Thanks!