From: Scott Maxwell <smaxwell(--nospam--at)engin.umich.edu>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Sent: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 23:43:23 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Title 25

Another question for our friends in California...

What is Title 25?  Any information that you can share?

I have a little bit of an idea, but wanted to see what additional info I
can get.

FWIW, I/we are running into it because supposedly SIPs must "satisfy"
Title 25 requirements (i.e. must have a Title 25 sticker/stamp).  Seeing
as I do some part time work for a SIPs company, I am getting some first
hand exposure to the "fun" of California! <grin>

Thanks,

Scott
Adrian, MI