RE: Concrete slab on grade - natural cracking

Someday he's going to post something really useful to us all but nobody will know about it because we'll all just assume it's a return receipt and delete it unopened.

>>> dfisher(--nospam--at)fpse.com 06/02/05 2:36 PM >>>
WOW....

What a concept!!!!!!!!

David L. Fisher  SE  PE
Senior Principal
Fisher + Partners Structural Engineers inc
372 West Ontario
Chicago 60610

312.573.1701
312.573.1726 fax