Re: Externally Bonded FRP Systems for Strengthening Concrete Structures

checkout these companies,

in no particular order

http://www.edgest.com/edgecomp101.html
http://www.fyfeco.com/

www.compositesolutionsinc.com

I have done work with all of these companies, they are k knowledgeable
& capable.

They can provide all the info you need as well as pointers to
applicable references.

cheers
Bob