RE: Concrete slab on grade - natural cracking

Don't leave SEAINT over this.  It's not really all that annoying......actually it's kind of amusing.

>>> TJ_Fu(--nospam--at)URSCorp.com 06/03/05 6:25 AM >>>
Sorry, folks, when I opened some of SEAINT's e-mails, once in a while, it
will send the following message back to SEAINT.

I don't know how to fix it.  I am out of SEAINT now to avoid annoying to
everyone!

Bye, TJ